Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.
 
HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hmmm...about me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Any example other than elite? seems interesting... Smile

learn cryptology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Any example other than elite? seems interesting... Smile

learn cryptology.

Lazy to google
What is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 pm

rage wrote:
Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Any example other than elite? seems interesting... Smile

learn cryptology.

Lazy to google
What is that?

To put bluntly,the field of decyphering modern codes.I think it's cryptography.oh well..whatever..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Death wrote:
rage wrote:
Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Any example other than elite? seems interesting... Smile

learn cryptology.

Lazy to google
What is that?

To put bluntly,the field of decyphering modern codes.I think it's cryptography.oh well..whatever..

Shocked ...Uh okay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

rage wrote:
Death wrote:
rage wrote:
Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Any example other than elite? seems interesting... Smile

learn cryptology.

Lazy to google
What is that?

To put bluntly,the field of decyphering modern codes.I think it's cryptography.oh well..whatever..

Shocked ...Uh okay...

google and wikipedia can explain it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
chinhau5
Professor
Professor


Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:
chinhau5 wrote:
1337 actually comes from 31337 which stands for elite. 31337 is the UDP port used by an infamous hacking group called Dead Cow Cult.

Wow.....seriously? Infamous hacking group, yet the thier UDP port is widely used ? LOL??

Infamous means notorious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:48 pm

chinhau5 wrote:
Admin wrote:
chinhau5 wrote:
1337 actually comes from 31337 which stands for elite. 31337 is the UDP port used by an infamous hacking group called Dead Cow Cult.

Wow.....seriously? Infamous hacking group, yet the thier UDP port is widely used ? LOL??

Infamous means notorious.

You should make some more constructive comment instead of 3 words replies like this. Yes I am saying you mod.
Gosh only 6 post and I see no contribution either. I guess you're entrusted the coding zone. So why don't you do something to make it alive? Share your knowledge. Never heard sharing is caring? sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chinhau5
Professor
Professor


Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:52 am

I doubt anyone will understand what I am saying if I start to discuss about Windows Kernel (ring 0 anyone? If you understand what that means) and stuff. I don't share doesn't mean I don't care. Programming cannot be explained in just a few hundred words. Even the discussion memory management of Windows Kernel alone can be as long as a novel.

rage wrote:
You should make some more constructive comment instead of 3 words replies like this. Yes I am saying you mod.

If you think that my previous comment was not constructive enough, what do you expect me to say then? Clearly crasher misunderstood my meaning of 'infamous' as 'not famous' instead of it's original meaning. I am just trying to clear things up. 3 words comment doesn't necessary mean nothing. If the comment serves it's purpose, then what's wrong having a short comment?

rage wrote:
Gosh only 6 post and I see no contribution either.

Judging someone by his/her post count is not that rational don't you think? I could have easily spammed the forum with a thousand of posts (or even launch a DDoS attack) but what's the point if those post are just rubbish? Do you expect me to post in this forum 24/7? Is that what you mean by 'CONTRIBUTION'?

One more thing before I sign off. Although I am a mod, I don't see any privilege granted to me. I can't even delete my own topic in the C++ section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 am

Quote :
One more thing before I sign off. Although I am a mod, I don't see any privilege granted to me. I can't even delete my own topic in the C++ section.

swt.....is my mistake or what, i thought i ad set the availability of mod to do / change the forum =.="
i have to re-check ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:07 am

chinhau5 wrote:
I doubt anyone will understand what I am saying if I start to discuss about Windows Kernel (ring 0 anyone? If you understand what that means) and stuff. I don't share doesn't mean I don't care. Programming cannot be explained in just a few hundred words. Even the discussion memory management of Windows Kernel alone can be as long as a novel.

rage wrote:
You should make some more constructive comment instead of 3 words replies like this. Yes I am saying you mod.

If you think that my previous comment was not constructive enough, what do you expect me to say then? Clearly crasher misunderstood my meaning of 'infamous' as 'not famous' instead of it's original meaning. I am just trying to clear things up. 3 words comment doesn't necessary mean nothing. If the comment serves it's purpose, then what's wrong having a short comment?

rage wrote:
Gosh only 6 post and I see no contribution either.

Judging someone by his/her post count is not that rational don't you think? I could have easily spammed the forum with a thousand of posts (or even launch a DDoS attack) but what's the point if those post are just rubbish? Do you expect me to post in this forum 24/7? Is that what you mean by 'CONTRIBUTION'?

One more thing before I sign off. Although I am a mod, I don't see any privilege granted to me. I can't even delete my own topic in the C++ section.


Din you see the point I'm spamming this forum for? If everyone behaves the same as you thinking that "Sure afro there's no dudes in the forums could understand a darn word i'm talking about as i'm too pro Cool compared to those noobies" then i'm sure this forum has been shut down perhaps months ago.

Even if people aren't understand about it. You can always kick start with some basic introduction about what is programming in ur section. Do you have to show off ur personal capability in every post u made? Common that's not the way man. Since you're given a particular section, shouldn't you be doing something to made it alive instead of waiting someone else to post something in it?

Regarding the privilege thing, you have to refer back to admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Quote :
Regarding the privilege thing, you have to refer back to admin.

hmm...try again for the privilege thingy chinhau5, coz i reset most of the setting ad,tell me if cannot, i will set again....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hmmm...about me?   

Back to top Go down
 
hmmm...about me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Chit-Chat Zone :: Intro of Members-
Jump to: