Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.
 
HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Romance Idea (for guys)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Romance Idea (for guys)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

When browse through the web for the past few months, I accidentally found something like this......

Suggestion :
On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
I will love you until the last rose fades.

>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
When browse through the web for the past few months, I accidentally found something like this......

Suggestion :
On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
I will love you until the last rose fades.

>.<
Card with poem sounds more romantic.. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 pm

card with poem...???
death, you're way so not romantic...!!!!
scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:53 am

mia wrote:
card with poem...???
death, you're way so not romantic...!!!!
scratch

ok.

Ninjas don't have to be romantic anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 am

mia wrote:
card with poem...???
death, you're way so not romantic...!!!!
scratch

LOL PAWNED~!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djames

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 pm

i know what is the best romantic idea!!!

the guy have a heart surgery, takes out his heart n send it to his girl with a note saying "my heart belongs to you"!! LOL! but just one tiny little problem.. the guy dies! hmmm but other than that, it should be ok! nothing's greater than dying for your loved one! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 pm

djames wrote:
i know what is the best romantic idea!!!

the guy have a heart surgery, takes out his heart n send it to his girl with a note saying "my heart belongs to you"!! LOL! but just one tiny little problem.. the guy dies! hmmm but other than that, it should be ok! nothing's greater than dying for your loved one! lol!

Then let the girl mourns for her entire life,a curse worse than death itself,until she wishes "Be death bestows me."

A man who can give girl that is romantic indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 am

I think if a guy did that to a girl, then the guy is real selfish of him... he makes the girl to mourn for the rest of her life, isn't that so pathetic? he should instead let her feel happy and contented even if he is gone... that is what we call real love... What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djames

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:01 pm

yeah! and then the girl will die and they will have everlasting love life in heaven!! LOL! the bible said something bout eternal life in heaven! so yea! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:17 pm

djames wrote:
yeah! and then the girl will die and they will have everlasting love life in heaven!! LOL! the bible said something bout eternal life in heaven! so yea! lol

If not mistaken,you'll get 72 virgins in heaven right. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
djames

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:13 am

thats if you are a terrorist! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:45 am

djames wrote:
thats if you are a terrorist! LOL
Damn!

ehh..I'm not christian at first place. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:56 am

Death wrote:
djames wrote:
yeah! and then the girl will die and they will have everlasting love life in heaven!! LOL! the bible said something bout eternal life in heaven! so yea! lol

If not mistaken,you'll get 72 virgins in heaven right. Suspect

What you mean by the 72 virgins in heaven?? Question Question confused What has it to do with terrorists anyways? Seriously cannot link it neither ways.....>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
djames

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm

osama promised his terrorists that when they die, they will get 72 virgins! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

watch this and you will know! damn funny! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:51 pm

djames wrote:
osama promised his terrorists that when they die, they will get 72 virgins! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

watch this and you will know! damn funny! haha!

Don't Christians also believe that when you get into heaven,you will get 72 virgins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
djames

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 pm

nope... well not that i know of! hopefully we do! bwahahahah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:09 pm

djames wrote:
nope... well not that i know of! hopefully we do! bwahahahah!

I have heard it somewhere.Might be different for different sects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 am

I found another idea:

When your gf leave for a long time,get her a teddy bear and say "I found you a new bodyguard."



rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm

wtf 72?!

Can you do it? Lolz

Anyway the idea stated by Death is not bad actually Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 pm

rage wrote:
wtf 72?!

Can you do it? Lolz

Anyway the idea stated by Death is not bad actually Twisted Evil

Actually,you have inform her first before giving her teddy bear. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Romance Idea (for guys)   

Back to top Go down
 
Romance Idea (for guys)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hi, nice to meet you guys.
» Commando guys for Cosmo
» Any good body guys out there?
» Sup Guys The Big Chu Is Here
» You guys rock!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: Sense and Romance-
Jump to: