Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Applying in 2009

There is an early closing date - 15 October 2008 - if you apply for any course in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or veterinary science (course codes A100, A101, A102, A103, A104, A105, A106, A200, A201, A202, A203, A204, A205, A206, D100 and D101), or to either Oxford University or the University of Cambridge.

For Route B art and design courses, we must receive your application by 24 March 2009, however we recommend that you apply by 6 March 2009 to avoid the last-minute rush. You can list up to three choices and will be asked to indicate your choices in order of preference. This is the order in which we will send them to your chosen universities.

For all other courses, applications that we receive up to and including 15 January 2009 will be regarded as on-time and will be considered by the universities and colleges you have chosen. After 15 January, they will consider applications that we receive by 30 June, but only if they still have vacancies in the course(s) that you have selected.

Most courses begin in September, although some specific courses have earlier start dates, such as nursing diplomas, which can start as early as January. When you send your application, make sure that you allow enough time before your start date for your chosen universities and colleges to consider your application.
International applicants

If you are applying from outside the UK or EU, whatever your nationality, you can apply at any time between mid-September 2008 and 30 June 2009, unless you are applying for Oxford University or University of Cambridge, courses in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or veterinary science, or Route B art and design courses, in which case you should apply by the dates above.

It is advised that you apply as early as possible. Universities and colleges do not guarantee to consider applications they receive after 15 January 2009, and some popular courses may not have vacancies after that date. Please check with individual universities and colleges if you are not sure.

Remember to allow enough time for entry clearance or immigration; also travel and accommodation arrangements, which can take longer during the summer when immigration departments are busy.

If you think you may be assessed as a 'home' student (UK or EU) for tuition fees, you should apply by 15 January 2009.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:04 am

Thx for sharing such useful information with us, but, UK is not affordable nerh... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:35 am

Sorry,I didn't understand the purpose of this thread,it is closing date for application to Oxford and Cambridge? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Lol..meaning after the 15 October 2008 u can never apply to Cambridge and Oxford..And also u cannot apply to Vet, med,... courses of ANY universitities..

About the price...actually they offer alot of scholarship..u may actually browse from it's web..( JPA offers loan too!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Quote :
medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or veterinary science (course codes A100, A101, A102, A103, A104, A105, A106, A200, A201, A202, A203, A204, A205, A206, D100 and D101)

all science subs? seems like all doctory course .... Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Oh yea...sorry for the art streamm students..

I asked the consultant about application for finance-related courses..they advice not to waste time on it..coz the competition is damn tight that it's FAT chance to get in there...

Dun worry bout that..i'll post sum proper private and local uni suitable for u guys very soon..coz i'm still waiting for the list..

No matter wad..to all..dun worry bout the cost of fee..money is not a problem when we all hav "supportive" Government..

It's the Education that can Change our Life!!

So Dont' lose hope on it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 pm

withoutwax wrote:
Lol..meaning after the 15 October 2008 u can never apply to Cambridge and Oxford..And also u cannot apply to Vet, med,... courses of ANY universitities..

About the price...actually they offer alot of scholarship..u may actually browse from it's web..( JPA offers loan too!!)

If we miss this,then we have to apply for 2010 intake right? ty for the info. cheers
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Yup..this is actually applying for the 2009 Sept intake(around there)..so if u missed it..u hav to wait for another yr..waste another yr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Actually how many applicants are there for a year? How many success? Coz going to such uni just seems so darn far for me...I barely can see it~ Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Quote :
Dun worry bout that..i'll post sum proper private and local uni suitable for u guys very soon..coz i'm still waiting for the list..

then we are going to wait the good news from you...^^

Quote :
Actually how many applicants are there for a year? How many success? Coz going to such uni just seems so darn far for me...I barely can see it~ Neutral

lol, go so far, parents might not encourage and worry .......haiz... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 pm

What i Meant far is not the distance =_+"

I'm saying the likeliness of having such chances to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:38 pm

rage wrote:

You're pessimistic about the results of application? Just apply and wait for it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 pm

rage wrote:

I know you are saying about the chances instead of distance, but before applying, don't you have to discuss with your parents or what first? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Admin wrote:
rage wrote:

I know you are saying about the chances instead of distance, but before applying, don't you have to discuss with your parents or what first? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nope. Even if I wanted to apply for it. I'll do it before I inform my parents.
After all, its my future isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Death wrote:
rage wrote:

You're pessimistic about the results of application? Just apply and wait for it. Rolling Eyes

I dun hav any statistics showing the number ppl applied successfully per yr..but like wad Death said..just try our luck..we'll nvr noe wad lies ahead!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Quote :
I dun hav any statistics showing the number ppl applied successfully per yr..but like wad Death said..just try our luck..we'll nvr noe wad lies ahead!!

how they choose at least? by computer?
erm....is the result being control or manipulating by any organization or someone?

Quote :
Nope. Even if I wanted to apply for it. I'll do it before I inform my parents.
After all, its my future isn't it?

lol, the key to our future is in our hand, isit right? XD
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:58 pm

It's not computerized..erm..to be precise..you need to write personal statement(describe yourself) to arouse their interest in you..to show that u r the one..so..you dun expect computer to read ur "tear-ful" essay..do you? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:38 pm

lol that actually had that? Describe yourself?
But there would be hundreds of thousands of application. Will they be so patience to read through each and every of it ? How long before the result were to be announce?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
withoutwax
Professor
Professor

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Bout this..hmm dont be doubtful of wad they can do..and dat's y u need to prepare an eye-cathching article..the result usually will be out around march...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~   

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Application to UK universities is available now for 2009 intake~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1